If you are bored of lifting heavy weights, doing yoga and other regular stretching exercises then AEROBICS is the right option for you. You will not only enjoy doing it but also reap several health benefits out of it. Aerobics is a kind of cardio workout that causes you to breathe harder, makes you sweat and gets your heart pumping faster than at rest. Dance moves you perform in this, makes the heart and lungs work harder as the body’s need for oxygen is increased. So, get your heart pumping with Bong beauty Bipasha Basu, performing aerobics dance workout.
BENEFITS OF AEROBICS DANCE WORKOUT
- Releases endorphins, the natural painkillers of the body, thus reduces stress, tension, anxiety and depression.
- Helps in weight loss by burning more calories and as a result the total body fat gets reduced.
- Reduces the risk of developing various diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, diabetes and certain types of cancer.
- Increases endurance which means you can workout longer without getting tired.
- Increases level of good HDL cholesterol in the blood.
- Relaxes the mind and thus promotes better sleep.
- Increases the supply of blood to muscles and the ability to make better use of oxygen.
Isn’t it a fun way to keep fit ?