Every girl wants to look beautiful like celebrities do, spend a lot of money and do every possible way to achieve that look. But I would say it’s ok if you are not born with those killer looks when you can just fake it with this sculpting tips and tricks.
Remember that gorgeous actress Sharmila Tagore who was quite well known for wearing Winged Eyeliner ? Yes, that retro look is back now a days. Most of the girls find it to be the most difficult makeup looks to accomplish. If it goes well on one eye, it takes a lot of precision to repeat the same angle on the other eye. Today I am going to share some of the easy tricks that can create a chic eye makeup looks in a flash.
WINGED EYELINER WITH DOTS
- First decide the shape of your cat eye.
- Make dots in the desired shape and connect this dotted line.
- Make sure your dots are not too big and should be of same size.
- Allow it to dry for sometime.
- You can use cotton swab to clean up any mistakes or to clear the edges in order to get that really nice crisp line.
Better to take a look at this easy tutorial to see how to achieve it yourself.
WINGED LINER WITH TAPE
- Take a piece of scotch tape to guide the angle of your cat eye. I would advise you to use micropore, a surgical tape, as it is gentle on your skin. Better to first place the tape on the back of your hand a few times to make it less sticky.
- Apply it underneath the eye so that it is pointed towards the end of the brow.
- If you want a less angled wing than angle it further down – it’s all upto you. The placement of your tape will decide the angle of your wing.
- Make sure to press it gently and completely against your skin so that when you apply your liner, none of it bleeds through.
- Apply the ‘wing’ part by following the line that the tape has created.
- If your hand is not steady enough for liquid eyeliner, it is always better to line your eyes first with pencil liner and then trace over it with liquid one.
- Now gently peel off the tape.
- Use a makeup remover soaked cotton swab, if it gets messy.
Have a look in this video to grasp the skill in better way.
There are variety of Eyeliners available in the market and the kind that you choose will greatly affect the application process and the end result. So make sure to use right type of liner and liner brush as it makes a big difference.
Don’t be discouraged, if you don’t get it right the first time around because getting a perfect line is too challenging for the beginners. “PRACTICE MAKES ONE PERFECT” !!
Do you have any other tips on how to wear a winged eyeliner ? Would be glad, if you share with us in the comments below.